A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Pumariega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Pumariega is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andres Pumariega, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eating Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pumariega graduated from University of Miami . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Pumariega has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres Julio Pumariega MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andres J. Pumariega practice?
- Dr. Andres Pumariega has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andres Pumariega practices Psychiatry near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Haddonfield, NJ.
See Camden Psychiatrists.