A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Ramos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramos graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Ramos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andres A. Ramos practice?
Dr. Andres Ramos practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Blue Bell, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA.
See Blue Bell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.