A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Santiviago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Santiviago is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andres Santiviago, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiviago graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Santiviago has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres G Santiviago MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andres G. Santiviago practice?
- Dr. Andres Santiviago has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andres Santiviago practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Warren Obstetricians & Gynecologists.