A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Sarraga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Sarraga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andres Sarraga, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarraga graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sarraga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres Guillermo Sarraga MD is a male Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andres G. Sarraga practice?
- Dr. Andres Sarraga has 1 office location.
Dr. Andres Sarraga practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.