Dr. Andres Splenser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andres Splenser?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2017

RUN WHILE YOU STILL HAVE FEET !!!

Horrible !!! I would not recommend Dr. Splenser unless you are an elderly man with diabetes. Dr. Splenser is completely unqualified to treat any other demographic of people with endocrine disorders (other than diabetes). I originally came here to seek help with my PCOS and after a few visits (because I still was not feeling well) he became irate when I kept asking for help and further examination. He kept denying my symptoms, and denying the side effects of the medication he gave me. Every time he prescribed a medication, he showed me articles on google/webmd that any common person could look up! I actually looked up the same info prior to my visits with him! He was offended when I asked some very specific medical questions that he should have easily been able to answer. So much for using your medical degree. On my last follow-up, he actually referred me to a psychiatrist simply because he was too lazy to diagnose the problem. My current Dr. told me that the pills he prescribed me caused anxiety!! GO FIGURE!! My current Dr. is excellent!! She prescribed the perfect medications and now I feel 100% better. Never once did she look at a computer, and she described the actual (scientific) mechanism of my condition and the associated medications and how certain treatments simply will not work. For those people who have positive reviews for Dr. Splenser, then this review is not for you. I am providing my personal experience and warning others to seek help elsewhere if you are not satisfied with your current medical provider. Listen to your body and keep looking for answers when something isn't right. This experience has had a profound effect on me and I have learned a lot about medical care. I recently found out that I have been accepted to medical school and this experience shows how important it will be for me to have empathy and trust in what my patients tell me. Peace, Love, and Harmony

April 5th, 2016

Excellent

Excellent physician. Very knowledgeable. Really takes time to explain and cares about his patients. I feel lucky to have found such a wonderful Doctor. I feel great since I started seeing him. I recommend him highly!

September 17th, 2015

Doctor is good but hard time getting on the phone for appointments or rescheduling or if you have any questions or urgent matter. Very rarely you can get hold of someone to talk to, otherwise it's always recording even during normal business hours. And then if you schedule you through zocdoc, they will call you a day before to reschedule you since the zocdoc appointment was wrong.

December 26th, 2014