A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Suarez is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suarez
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Suarez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andres Suarez, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Suarez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres Enrique Suarez MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andres E. Suarez practice?
- Dr. Andres Suarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Andres Suarez practices Infectious Disease near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Infectious Disease Doctors.