A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andres Suarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andres Suarez is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suarez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andres Suarez, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Suarez graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Suarez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jupiter Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andres Enrique Suarez MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andres E. Suarez practice?
- Dr. Andres Suarez has 1 office location.
Dr. Andres Suarez practices Infectious Disease near Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Palm Beach Gardens Infectious Disease Doctors.