A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andreux Chernne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andreux Chernne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chernne graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Chernne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andreux W Chernne MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andreux W. Chernne practice?
- Dr. Andreux Chernne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andreux Chernne practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.