A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Berman, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Berman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Berman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 12 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Berman practice?
Dr. Andrew Berman practices Ophthalmology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, IL and Maineville, OH.
See Skokie Ophthalmologists.