A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Berman, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Berman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
- Migraine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Berman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Alan Berman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Berman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Berman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Berman practices Ophthalmology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, IL.
See Skokie Ophthalmologists.