A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chen, MD, MS is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chen has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Chen MD and MS is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Chen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chen has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Chen practices Urology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Urologists.