A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Chen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Chen, MD, MS is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Chen has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Walnut Creek
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Chen MD and MS is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Chen practice?
- Dr. Andrew Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Chen practices Urology near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA.
See Walnut Creek Urologists.