A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Henderson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Henderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Henderson practice?
Dr. Andrew Henderson practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.