Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
A show details A
by Charlotte Newman Patterson on May 31st, 2014

As a new and guarded resident of Daphne looking for new Doctors was a stressful process. Finding Dr. Smith was a blessing. He has met and exceeded all of my Dr. expectations and the staff and office personel are equaly as comforting and profesionaly pleasent. Thank you for your warm and welcoming resption of the new comers to your profesional family :)

patient show details patient
Mar 20th, 2014

The doctor is great - his office manager is horrible! She is rude and crabby.

Dr. Andy -- Not your typical Doctor show details Dr. Andy -- Not your typical Doctor
May 19th, 2011

My first visit to Dr. Andy was filled with questions on both our parts. I quickly learned that some of his questions were not simply based upon my medical history but my life, both at home and work, and how that affects my well being each day. I was very pleased with my first visit, but not totally sold since first impressions might be misleading. However, every visit since has been exactly the same. He is a very good person, an excellent Doctor, and a person with honor and integrity. I can truly say that at age 45, Dr. Andy is the best Doctor I have ever visited. I would highly recommend him. But don't expect him to be the Doctor who gives you exactly what you want....he provides what you need....and at the end of the day, that improves your quality of life.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by pdlffc35 on Apr 18th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I would highly recommend Dr. Smith. He has a great bedside manner, very thorough and very dedicated. He finds things you aren't even looking for.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Nice Doctor show details Nice Doctor
by oliviasmom on Apr 15th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Smith is a good general practioner. My only complaint with there office is scheduling. (But then again, with all good doctors it takes a while to get an appointment;)

Read Full Review at kudzu.com