Overall Review

July 9th, 2015
#1 Immunologist
I highly recommend Dr. White. He is very friendly and patience. He was accurate with my diagnosis. He listened to me and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed at all. I always feel at ease and very comfortable with my visits. I would recommend Dr. White to all patients looking for an immunologist to go to.

January 5th, 2015
We really like him. He is very nice, intelligent and listens very well. Unusual for most Drs. He knows his profession. He keeps at it until he has the answer. Gives people hope..

July 19th, 2013
Amazing and compassionate!
Dr. White is very knowledgeable and very thorough. He took as much time as I needed in order for him to answer all my questions. He is so kind and so compassionate from the very beginning. If you need a top rated allergist you need to go see Dr. White. I wish all my physicians were like him. He is cute too...that always helps! :)

May 3rd, 2013
One of the best doctors I've ever worked with
I've been dealing with a health issue for 5 years that I have seen 10+ doctors for and all essentially brushed me off or told me that since my issue wasn't occurring daily that nothing could be done. 1 visit with Dr. White and he had an idea of what it was--something mast cell related. After blood work and such he had me diagnosed before visit #2. Spends so much time and truly seemed to care about what I was experiencing and wanted to get me an answer. Never have a problem getting in within a few days.