Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Abernathy III
Dr. Andrew Abernathy III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Eatonton, GA. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Abernathy is affiliated with Putnam General Hospital and Piedmont Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Abernathy III has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Andrew Abernathy III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eatonton, GA.
Dr. Nicole Ross
Eatonton, GA 0.01 mi20
Dr. Sarah Rinehart
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Eatonton, GA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Sherman Chamberlain
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Eatonton, GA 0.01 mi25