A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Abramowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Abramowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abramowitz
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Abramowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Abramowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramowitz graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Abramowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew J Abramowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Abramowitz practice?
- Dr. Andrew Abramowitz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Abramowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gwynn Oak, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Baltimore, MD.
See Gwynn Oak Surgeons.