A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Adair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Adair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adair
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adair Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Adair graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adair has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Adair DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Adair practice?
- Dr. Andrew Adair has 1 office location.
- Dr. Andrew Adair practices Family Medicine near Clinton Twp, MI.