A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Adair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Adair is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adair graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Adair has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Adair accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 21 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew Adair practice?
Dr. Andrew Adair practices Family Medicine near Romeo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Romeo Family Physicians.