A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Adam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Adam, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adam graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Adam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Baur Adam MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Adam practice?
- Dr. Andrew Adam has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Adam practices Pediatrics near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Pediatricians.