A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Adelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Adelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Adelson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelson graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adelson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Jay Adelson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Adelson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Adelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Adelson practices Ophthalmology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Ophthalmologists.