A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Agosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Agosta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Agosta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Agosta graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Agosta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Agosta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew Agosta practice?
Dr. Andrew Agosta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI.
See Clinton Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.