Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Ajluni
Dr. Andrew Ajluni, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Clair Shores, MI. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Ajluni is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Henry Ford Hospital and Henry Ford Macomb Hospital Clinton Township. Dr. Ajluni has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Ajluni has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Andrew Ajluni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Dr. Anthony Cucchi
Saint Clair Shores, MI 0 mi14
Dr. Matthew Brewster
Saint Clair Shores, MI 0 mi8
Dr. Samer Saqqa
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Saint Clair Shores, MI 0 mi13