A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ajluni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ajluni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajluni graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ajluni has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ajluni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew Ajluni practice?
Dr. Andrew Ajluni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Shelby Township, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.