Dr. Andrew Ajluni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Ajluni?

June 6th, 2017

Great doctor

I was really afraid to have to surgery but he assured me that it was necessary . I do feel like I have a new lease on life with my new hip. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs the surgery .

January 23rd, 2016

Very nice, seems to know his business

July 1st, 2015

Beyond Pleased

Dr Ajluni is an amazing doctor and even better surgeon. He did both, my hip and knee surgeries, and now I'm back hitting golf balls as usual. I was referred to him through a family friend and couldn't be more thankful. He is a compassionate and genuine doctor who truly cares about his patients, which are hard to come by these days. I couldn't say enough wonderful things about Dr Ajluni. I will recommend this man to everyone I know.

March 5th, 2015

Perfection.

Loved this doctor!!!! Was very informative, kind, compassionate, and the greatest listener. He did a total hip arthroplasty on me and I was walking the very next day!! the friendliest staff I have ever met. Need an orthopedic Doctor? Dr. Ajluni is your guy!

March 28th, 2013

excellent

Dr. Ajluni is very relaxed and caring. He spent a great deal of time explaining every aspect of my care. He is very attentive, kind and professional. His staff was also fantastic !

October 21st, 2012

NEVER FELT BETTER

After dealing with knee pain for multiple years and seeing several doctors, I was overwhelmed with different opinions. I kept hearing about Dr. Ajluni from radio ads and seeing signs for makoplasty. I decided to attend one of his seminars to learn exactly what makoplasty is. After attending his seminar, I made an appointment with him. This was the best decision I made. After a thorough evaluation, he told me I would be a candidate for the mako procedure. He recently did a Mako partial knee for me. I can truly say that my knee pain is gone and was walking normal without a cane at two weeks. I feel very grateful that I made the decision to go see Dr. Ajluni. I highly recommend him.

June 12th, 2012

Extremely Dissapointed

I have been to dr. Ajiluni for arthroscopic surgery on my right knee and overall was very pleased. I also was seeing him for a re-current torn miniscus in my left knee. Was repaired 3 times by another physician. Although I wanted a scope done on my left knee to repair the tear, he opted for gel and cortisone injections. I told him my concerns with having injections for a tear and the fact injections do nothing for a tear. He still insisted on trying. I have completed my series of injections (that are no picnic) and cortisone. My knee is worse then ever. I was told now I cannot have the scope for 3 months for fear of infection from the injections I am guessing. I have been trying for 2 days to get a refill on my pain medication (without success) and feel like no one will listen to me or cares.

August 9th, 2011

Dr Ajluni was very intuitive to my concerns and was very knowledgeable. He didn't push me into surgery and advised me to take a conservative approach before jumping into treatment. After some shots, I'm feeling 100 percent better. I'm grateful for Dr Ajluni's honesty and genuine concern for my best interest. And just to throw it out there, he's easy on the eyes as well ;)

October 6th, 2010

Great Experience

After consulting with multiple doctors, and not feeling satisfied, a friend of mine referred me to Dr. Ajluni. During my visit with Dr. Ajluni, he addressed all my questions and concerns about my hip replacement that needed to be redone with great detail. He sat with me for at least half an hour and made me feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Ajluni was very knowledgable which made me confident in my decision to schedule my hip replacement with him. I made the right decision because I was up and walking the same day. The incision was small and I healed up quickly. I refer Dr. Ajluni to everyone I know that also has issues. In fact, my husband is scheduled to see him for his knee. Thanks Dr. Ajluni, couldn't thank you enough!!!

August 15th, 2010

Best doc

I'm so happy I decided to have my surgery done by Dr. Ajluni. He is one of the most honest and caring doctors I've ever met. He did my hip replacement and I was up and walking the same day. Have never felt better. Wonderful person and great doctor!!!!

August 13th, 2010