Surgical Specialist
24715 Little Mack Ave
Ste 100
Saint Clair Shores, Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080
586-779-7970
Locations and availability (3)

|  Robotic partial knee replacement  |  show details
by Donna Houck on Nov 16th, 2013

Driving to work, heard about knee seminar and attended. After seminar contacted office for appt. Within 2 weeks had an exam and surgery date set. Dr ajluni presented himself as a very professional and knowlegeable Dr, with an excellent bedside manner. My husband and I were very pleased and excited to know that I will be able to walk again without limping and without severe pain. I had one knee done in July 2013 and the other done in Sept 2013. My husband and I are amazed at how quickly I have recovered from the surgery. Dr Ajluni is highly recommended on our end.

|  excellent  |  show details
by karen p on Mar 28th, 2013

Dr. Ajluni is very relaxed and caring. He spent a great deal of time explaining every aspect of my care. He is very attentive, kind and professional. His staff was also fantastic !

|  NEVER FELT BETTER  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2012

After dealing with knee pain for multiple years and seeing several doctors, I was overwhelmed with different opinions. I kept hearing about Dr. Ajluni from radio ads and seeing signs for makoplasty. I decided to attend one of his seminars to learn exactly what makoplasty is. After attending his seminar, I made an appointment with him. This was the best decision I made. After a thorough evaluation, he told me I would be a candidate for the mako procedure. He recently did a Mako partial knee for me. I can truly say that my knee pain is gone and was walking normal without a cane at two weeks. I feel very grateful that I made the decision to go see Dr. Ajluni. I highly recommend him.

|  Extremely Dissapointed  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

I have been to dr. Ajiluni for arthroscopic surgery on my right knee and overall was very pleased. I also was seeing him for a re-current torn miniscus in my left knee. Was repaired 3 times by another physician. Although I wanted a scope done on my left knee to repair the tear, he opted for gel and cortisone injections. I told him my concerns with having injections for a tear and the fact injections do nothing for a tear. He still insisted on trying. I have completed my series of injections (that are no picnic) and cortisone. My knee is worse then ever. I was told now I cannot have the scope for 3 months for fear of infection from the injections I am guessing. I have been trying for 2 days to get a refill on my pain medication (without success) and feel like no one will listen to me or cares.

|  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

Dr Ajluni was very intuitive to my concerns and was very knowledgeable. He didn't push me into surgery and advised me to take a conservative approach before jumping into treatment. After some shots, I'm feeling 100 percent better. I'm grateful for Dr Ajluni's honesty and genuine concern for my best interest. And just to throw it out there, he's easy on the eyes as well ;)

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2010

After consulting with multiple doctors, and not feeling satisfied, a friend of mine referred me to Dr. Ajluni. During my visit with Dr. Ajluni, he addressed all my questions and concerns about my hip replacement that needed to be redone with great detail. He sat with me for at least half an hour and made me feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Ajluni was very knowledgable which made me confident in my decision to schedule my hip replacement with him. I made the right decision because I was up and walking the same day. The incision was small and I healed up quickly. I refer Dr. Ajluni to everyone I know that also has issues. In fact, my husband is scheduled to see him for his knee. Thanks Dr. Ajluni, couldn't thank you enough!!!

|  Best doc  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2010

I'm so happy I decided to have my surgery done by Dr. Ajluni. He is one of the most honest and caring doctors I've ever met. He did my hip replacement and I was up and walking the same day. Have never felt better. Wonderful person and great doctor!!!!

|  show details
Jul 22nd, 2010

All Doctor Ajluni cares about is talking on his cell phone. I have been to him numerous times and I get the impression he doesn't give a hoot about his patients just talking on his cell phone, I won't go back to him and I would never ever recommend him to anyone... I probably need a kneee replacement even though Dr.Ajluni did arthoscopic surgery on my knee plus I had 2 months of physical therapy at his office plus 4 injections in my knee and I can hardly wAlk. Please don't go to this man. Besides, he can hardly get off his cell phone long enough to see patients...Mary DuPont (marydupont@ameritech.net)