A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Alexander, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Alexander, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ambulatory Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Univ Of Southern California Keck Sch Of Med, Los Angeles, Ca 90033. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew George Alexander MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Andrew Alexander has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Alexander practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anacortes, WA and Calistoga, CA.
See Palm Springs Family Physicians.