A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Alexander, Family Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alexander
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alexander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Alexander, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ambulatory Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Univ Of Southern California Keck Sch Of Med, Los Angeles, Ca 90033. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alexander has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew George Alexander MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew G. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Andrew Alexander has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Alexander practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anacortes, WA and Calistoga, CA.
See Palm Springs Family Physicians.