Dr. Andrew Alexander MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Riverside, CA

• Good
  • Bad

July 8th, 2015
Dr Alexander was our family doctor for many years. When he moved out of our area we were deeply saddened . He was Primary Dr to three generations of the family , totaling 6 people. Dr Alexander is a compassionate ,intelligent, astute and professional doctor. You can not find many doctors that are as skilled in diagnostics and as caring as he is. I have put the lives of my family in his hands and always felt he was the best man to have looking after our health. We miss him very much and would give him 50 stars!

March 7th, 2015
The worst experience ever!!

March 4th, 2015
this was the worst service i have ever had in my entire life....i literally waited for 3 hours and then the doctor gave ME an attitude and spent 2 minutes with me and then misdiagnosed me and I almost died!

February 19th, 2014
Displeasure
My review is not favorable from our family. The last visit to my husband, as I was not available the other times he made rounds, I was disappointed in the rudeness. Our son & I was anxious to ask questions as to the final diagnosis as whether my husband had a TIA or a seizure. Before we could ask the questions, he immediately said "I'm not answering any questions". The comment shocked us so as we were stunned. He left the room.

January 25th, 2014
My mother and I both were patients of Dr. Alexander's in Anacortes, WA a few years ago. He was fantastic! I'm a 57 yo female and my mom is 86. We both loved him. Great bedside manner, explains things very well, very competent as well as engaging and funny. We were very sorry to see him go. But our little community's loss is Palm Springs and the medical school's gain.

July 30th, 2013
Dr. Alexander is very patient and listens intently to what the patient has to say. When I can, I am going to switch over to his new location as he is the only doctor that gave me the correct medication that made me able to walk again. All of the other doctors in the clinic that I am in had written me off. He is just amazing! I miss him all ready! Lucky folks at his new office..

June 15th, 2012
Andy was personal physician to both my mother and me. I believe his care for my mother enabled her to live to the age of 98 while maintaining both physical and mental faculties. As for me, his spot-on diagnoses resulted in immediate care and correction of two potentially life-altering health issues.I have not been his patient for 12 years. I moved our of his area and have not been able to find as competent an MD during that time.

May 18th, 2016