Family Medicine
1515 N Sunrise Way
Suite 103
Palm Springs, CA 92262
760-778-2210
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
 |  Displeasure  |  show details
by Patricia T. on Feb 19th, 2014

My review is not favorable from our family. The last visit to my husband, as I was not available the other times he made rounds, I was disappointed in the rudeness. Our son & I was anxious to ask questions as to the final diagnosis as whether my husband had a TIA or a seizure. Before we could ask the questions, he immediately said "I'm not answering any questions". The comment shocked us so as we were stunned. He left the room.

by Shelley F on Jan 25th, 2014

My mother and I both were patients of Dr. Alexander's in Anacortes, WA a few years ago. He was fantastic! I'm a 57 yo female and my mom is 86. We both loved him. Great bedside manner, explains things very well, very competent as well as engaging and funny. We were very sorry to see him go. But our little community's loss is Palm Springs and the medical school's gain.

by Shannon H. on Jul 30th, 2013

Dr. Alexander is very patient and listens intently to what the patient has to say. When I can, I am going to switch over to his new location as he is the only doctor that gave me the correct medication that made me able to walk again. All of the other doctors in the clinic that I am in had written me off. He is just amazing! I miss him all ready! Lucky folks at his new office..

Jun 15th, 2012

Andy was personal physician to both my mother and me. I believe his care for my mother enabled her to live to the age of 98 while maintaining both physical and mental faculties. As for me, his spot-on diagnoses resulted in immediate care and correction of two potentially life-altering health issues.I have not been his patient for 12 years. I moved our of his area and have not been able to find as competent an MD during that time.