A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Alexis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Alexis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Alexis, MD, MPH is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexis graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alexis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Frederick Alexis MD and MPH is a male Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew F. Alexis practice?
- Dr. Andrew Alexis has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Alexis practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.