A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Altman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Altman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Altman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Louis Altman MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Altman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Altman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Andrew Altman practices Urology near Cleveland Heights, OH.