A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Altman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altman
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Altman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Altman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Altman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Louis Altman MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew L. Altman practice?
- Dr. Andrew Altman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Andrew Altman practices Urology near Cleveland Heights, OH.