A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ambler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Ambler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambler graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ambler has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Wayne Ambler DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Ambler practice?
- Dr. Andrew Ambler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Ambler practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Colorado Springs, CO.
See Lafayette Internists and Lafayette Infectious Disease Doctors.