A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambler graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ambler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Mercy Oakland
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ambler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Ambler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew W. Ambler practice?
Dr. Andrew Ambler practices Infectious Disease near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bloomsburg, PA and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Danville Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deandre Ambler, Dr. Drew Ambler