Dr. Andrew Ukleja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrew Ukleja?

8 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 4th, 2011

Needs work on followup and...

He was very nice the first visit. He ordered and upper and lower GI and performed a biopsy. I had to get the results of my biopsy from another Dr. I was smart enough to make my next appt very very early which is essential with this dr. When I saw him, he just kept talking about treating symptoms and I was like, "lets work on finding out the root cause" because my symptoms were worsening and I had begun to bleed a lot from my bum. He seemed irritated with my request for a sense of urgency and kept threatening to do a rectal exam. But when I asked what that would accomplish, he said nothing but to prove there was blood--I'm like, "I just told you that!" So he finally agreed to have me seen by a colorectal surgeon immediately (who found the blood was coming from somewhere in my digestive system) and a CT scan which I have today. I don't know about this dr. If I had it to do all over, I probably would see a different dr.

February 28th, 2017