A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Angelino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dual Diagnosis
- HIV Infections
- Mood Disorders
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Angelino graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Angelino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Angelino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew F. Angelino practice?
Dr. Andrew Angelino practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Severna Park, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.