A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Angelino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dual Diagnosis
- HIV Infections
- Mood Disorders
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Angelino graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Angelino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Frank Angelino MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew F. Angelino practice?
- Dr. Andrew Angelino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Angelino practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.