A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Angelino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Angelino
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Angelino Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Dual Diagnosis
- HIV Infections
- Mood Disorders
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Angelino graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Angelino has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Frank Angelino MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrew F. Angelino practice?
- Dr. Andrew Angelino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Angelino practices Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.