A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Anyadiegwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Anyadiegwu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anyadiegwu
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anyadiegwu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Anyadiegwu, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anyadiegwu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Anyadiegwu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew E Anyadiegwu MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Anyadiegwu practice?
- Dr. Andrew Anyadiegwu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Anyadiegwu practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Cleburne, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Enola, PA and Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Cleburne Critical Care Practitioners and Cleburne Pulmonologists.