A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Anyadiegwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Anyadiegwu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anyadiegwu
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anyadiegwu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Anyadiegwu, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Anyadiegwu graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Anyadiegwu has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew E Anyadiegwu MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrew E. Anyadiegwu practice?
- Dr. Andrew Anyadiegwu has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Anyadiegwu practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Cleburne, TX.
See Cleburne Critical Care Practitioners and Cleburne Pulmonologists.