A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Appel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Appel
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Appel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Appel graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Appel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Joshua Appel MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Appel practice?
- Dr. Andrew Appel has 9 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Appel practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons.