A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Appel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Appel graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Appel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center FMC Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Appel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Appel practice?
- Dr. Andrew Appel practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Hallandale Beach, FL.