A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Appel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Appel
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Appel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Appel graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Appel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Joshua Appel MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Appel practice?
- Dr. Andrew Appel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Appel practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Hallandale Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL.