Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Applewhite
Dr. Andrew Applewhite, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Preventive Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Applewhite is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital, Charlton Methodist and Dallas Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Applewhite has the following 2 specialties
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Andrew Applewhite is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Troy Foster
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Family Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi6
Dr. David Tietze
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. Ann Nguyen
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine, Residency
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi6