A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Applewhite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Applewhite
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Applewhite Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Applewhite, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Applewhite graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Applewhite has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Applewhite MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Applewhite practice?
- Dr. Andrew Applewhite has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Applewhite practices Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors and Dallas Preventive Medicine Specialists.