A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Applewhite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Applewhite, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Applewhite graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Applewhite has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Joseph Applewhite MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Applewhite practice?
- Dr. Andrew Applewhite has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Applewhite practices Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians and Dallas Preventive Medicine Specialists.