Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Arthur
Dr. Andrew Arthur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Minnetonka, MN and Maple Grove, MN. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Arthur is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital, Buffalo Hospital and Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital. Dr. Arthur has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Arthur has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Andrew Arthur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Ryan Hess
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi9
Dr. Patrick Kraft
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi40
Dr. Abigail Hamilton
Sports Medicine, Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi12