A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Athens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Athens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Athens graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Athens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Archie Athens DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew A. Athens practice?
- Dr. Andrew Athens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Athens practices Family Medicine near Taylor, MI.
See Taylor Family Physicians.