A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Atiemo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Atiemo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atiemo
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Atiemo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Atiemo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Atiemo graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Atiemo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew D Atiemo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Atiemo practice?
- Dr. Andrew Atiemo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Atiemo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.