A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Atiemo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Atiemo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atiemo
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Atiemo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Atiemo, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Atiemo graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Atiemo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew D Atiemo FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Atiemo practice?
- Dr. Andrew Atiemo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Atiemo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.