Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrew Atiemo
Dr. Andrew Atiemo, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Flagstaff, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Atiemo is affiliated with John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain and John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley. Dr. Atiemo has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andrew Atiemo has the following 4 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andrew Atiemo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flagstaff, AZ.
Dr. Vincent Grbach
Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Flagstaff, AZ 0 mi24
Dr. Kent Winkler
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Flagstaff, AZ 0 mi28
Dr. Michael Keberlein
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Flagstaff, AZ 0.08 mi40