A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Atkinson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Atkinson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Atkinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Mahlon Atkinson MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Atkinson practice?
- Dr. Andrew Atkinson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Atkinson practices Internal Medicine near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Internists.