A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Avery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avery
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Avery Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Avery has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Avery MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Avery practice?
- Dr. Andrew Avery has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Avery practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Primary Care Doctors, Detroit Sports Medicine Doctors, and Detroit Internists.