A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Avery is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Avery has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Avery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew J. Avery practice?
Dr. Andrew Avery practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians, Detroit Internists, Detroit Sports Medicine Doctors, and Detroit Pediatricians.