A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Avery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Avery
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Avery Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Avery has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Avery MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Avery practice?
- Dr. Andrew Avery has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Avery practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Family Physicians, Detroit Sports Medicine Doctors, and Detroit Internists.