A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Axilrod is Excellent. Dr. Axilrod has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Axilrod, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Epididymitis, General Urology, and Genital Warts.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Axilrod graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.More Education & Awards
Dr. Axilrod has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Axilrod accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Axilrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew C. Axilrod practice?
Dr. Andrew Axilrod practices Surgery and Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deandre Axilrod, Dr. Drew Axilrod