A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Axilrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Axilrod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Axilrod
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Axilrod Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Axilrod, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urination Disorders
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Axilrod graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Axilrod has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Axilrod MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Axilrod practice?
- Dr. Andrew Axilrod has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Axilrod practices Urology near Somers Point, NJ.
See Somers Point Urologists.