A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Epstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Epstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Epstein, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Epstein graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Epstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Bruce Epstein MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Epstein practice?
- Dr. Andrew Epstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Epstein practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.