A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Morris is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- St Mary's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew B Morris DO is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Morris practice?
- Dr. Andrew Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Morris practices Urology near Overland Park, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Olathe, KS.
See Overland Park Urologists.