A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Roberts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Roberts, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Jeanes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan