A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Small is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Small Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Small has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Buchanan Small MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Small practice?
- Dr. Andrew Small has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Small practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians and Arlington General Practitioners.