A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Stein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Brain Stein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Stein practice?
- Dr. Andrew Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Stein practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.