A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Tassler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tassler
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tassler Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tassler graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Tassler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Burchess Tassler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Tassler practice?
- Dr. Andrew Tassler has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Tassler practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.