A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Tassler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tassler
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tassler Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tassler graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Tassler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Burchess Tassler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Tassler practice?
- Dr. Andrew Tassler has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Tassler practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.