A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Benjamin Weiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Andrew Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Weiss practices Sports Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.