A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiss
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Benjamin Weiss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew B. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Andrew Weiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Weiss practices Sports Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Orthopedic Surgeons.