Dr. Andrew Bachman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 27th, 2012
Great Doc!
Couldn't say enough about the great experience we had with Dr. Bachman! He's caring, communicative and capable! There is no question that he spent more time with us than any primary physician ever has, to make an accurate and informed diagnosis. This guy gets it! Recommended many friends to Methodist as a result of his care.

August 11th, 2012
We Wish He Was Our Regular Doctor
I took my wife to the Methodist ER at 4:30 a.m. My wife was having trouble breathing and her blood pressure was out of control. Dr Bachman spent a lot of time trying to diagnose the problem and find a solution. He ordered tests, checked meds and kept us informed every step of the way. He spent 6 hours with us and didn't let us leave until he was confident that her BP was controlled. He treated the underlying cause, not just the symptoms. Thanks Dr Bachman. You rock!!

January 7th, 2012
I saw Dr. Bachman in the ER of Methodist Hospital. My symptoms were so severe that my spouse drove me there in the middle of the night during a blizzard. Dr. Bachman did not take my concerns seriously and, it seems, wanted to leave as it was the end of his shift. He prescribed some narcotics for pain and discharged me, later noting in my chart that my symptoms had significantly improved (they had not). 3 hours after leaving, my spouse drove me back to the ER and after seeing a different doctor, I was admitted. My symptoms were so severe that I was kept in quarantine for 2 days until the hospital doctors were confident in a diagnosis. In all, I was in the hospital for a week and on IV medications for 3 weeks. Dr. Bachman cared more about leaving on time than he did about thoroughly assessing my condition. He also cared more about covering his butt than he did about accurately recording our interactions in my chart.

March 25th, 2012