A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Seoung Baik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Seoung Baik is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Seoung Baik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baik graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Baik has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Seoung Won Baik MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Seoung W. Baik practice?
- Dr. Seoung Baik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Seoung Baik practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Internists and Edison Gastroenterologists.