A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Barrett is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Barrett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Barrett has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barrett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrew M. Barrett practice?
Dr. Andrew Barrett practices Ophthalmology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Ophthalmologists.