A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Bass has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Live Oak
- Shands Live Oak Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Bass MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Bass practice?
- Dr. Andrew Bass has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Bass practices Family Medicine near Live Oak, FL.
See Live Oak Primary Care Doctors.