A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Batey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Batey
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Batey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Batey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Diseases
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Batey graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Batey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- John & Mary Kirby Hospital
- Carle Foundation Hosp, Urbana, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Batey MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Batey practice?
- Dr. Andrew Batey has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Batey practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Urbana, IL.
See Urbana Internists, Urbana Gastroenterologists, and Urbana Hepatologists.