A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Batey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Batey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Batey graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Batey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carle Foundation Hospital
- John & Mary Kirby Hospital
- Carle Foundation Hosp, Urbana, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Batey MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Batey practice?
- Dr. Andrew Batey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Batey practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Urbana, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Monticello, IL.
See Urbana Internists, Urbana Gastroenterologists, and Urbana Hepatologists.