A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Beaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Beaty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beaty
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beaty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Beaty, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaty graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Beaty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Dodson Beaty MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Beaty practice?
- Dr. Andrew Beaty has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrew Beaty practices Allergy & Immunology near Fort worth, TX.
See Fort worth Allergists.