A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Beaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Beaty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beaty
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beaty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrew Beaty, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaty graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Beaty has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Dodson Beaty MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrew D. Beaty practice?
- Dr. Andrew Beaty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Beaty practices Allergy & Immunology, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX and Houston, TX.
See Arlington Allergists, Arlington Primary Care Doctors, and Arlington Internists.