A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrew Beaumont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrew Beaumont is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Subdural Hematoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Beaumont graduated from University Of Edinburgh, Scotland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Beaumont has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Aspirus Wausau Hospital
- Memorial Health Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrew Beaumont MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrew Beaumont practice?
- Dr. Andrew Beaumont has 8 office locations.
Dr. Andrew Beaumont practices Neurological Surgery near Wausau, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, WI and Antigo, WI.
See Wausau Surgeons.